Monday, August 8, 2011

Employee Sale Artist: Suzy Lindberg



Suzy Lindberg Jewelry by Suzy


Q&A with Suzy:


Describe the type of jewelry you will be selling:

I have been doing a lot of bead embroidery and bead weaving lately, so I will be selling pieces that feature these techniques. I love making something big out of small beads, so I will be featuring some more elabo- rate encrusted pieces like pendants and headbands.


What is your favorite materials to use?

Because I stitch together small beads, I love sequins, crystals and small stone or glass beads. Creating unique color combinations is a fun challenge. I also like to find one-of-a-kind vintage pieces, or less com- monly used supplies and try to use them in a creative way that’s unexpected!


What can we expect to see from you during the sale on August 13?

Earrings, necklaces and more in an eclectic mix of bright colors for summer as well as vintage-inspired tones that are nice and neutral to move into fall. I work in many different styles, so there is something for everyone!


Any other fun selling points about your line?

I love to see what I can make with beads, but I also strive to keep my work relevant and fashion-forward. My jewelry is perfect for anyone who loves to get noticed!


No comments:

Post a Comment