Monday, July 18, 2011

Employee Sale Artist: Katie Best







Katie Best -

kBest Design

“I love colors, shapes and asymmetry. When I see these things in the world around me I am inspired to create my pieces.” –Katie

Q&A With Kaite

*Describe the type of jewelry pieces you will be selling.

I sell necklaces, earrings and bracelets each with their own unique spirit.

*What are your favorite materials to use?

My favorite materials are chain, Swarovski crystal and semi-precious gemstones.

*What can we expect to see from you during the sale?

I will have a collection of handcrafted resin pendants that are like individual paintings you can wear. Also I will have pieces featuring wire wrapping, gemstones and Swarovski crystals.

*Any other fun selling points about your jewelry line?

I love colors, shapes and asymmetry. When I see these things in the world around me I am inspired to create my pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment