Thursday, July 21, 2011

Employee Sale Artist: Mitch Hildman


Mitch Hildman

“I like to keep things organic.” -Mitch

Q&A With Mitch

*Describe the type of jewelry pieces you will be selling.

I’ll be selling a lot of woven leather pieces and some things made with semi precious gems.

*What are your favorite materials to use?

Obviously leather cording and other kinds of cording, cotton, hemp etc. I do love gemstones also. I like to keep things organic.

*What can we expect to see from you during the sale?

I should have a wide variety of items made with a lot of natural materials. A lot of my stuff is unisex and should appeal to the earthy side of us all.

*Any other fun selling points about your jewelry line?

I’m trying to reduce my inventory to raise money for a more cohesive line for next year. Come by to see what I come up with for what I have on hand. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment